View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 04:50 PM   #9
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i had to check five different browsers, because i have to test my work on all of them and then "fix" the code until it looks approximately the same everywhere. feel my pain.
I can feel your blues ... I like CSS. Really I do. I just loath the "browser compatibility" ... Spending ages to adopt a layout to a new browser - it just sucks.

Quote:
my MAIN browser of course is Firefox (2). (as if you even need to ask). i'll install FF3 as soon as i hear a bit more about how stable it is, how well it manages memory (better or worse than 2) etc.
Could it possibly be worse then FF2?

Quote:
i like to have one window per theme
Me 2

I normally have one windows for each of my regular forums (ARGL, that pain - its foren in german and forums sounds strange), one for news, one for webcomics, at least one for work and one for "will come back to you later" ...

Last edited by tirsales; 06-11-2008 at 04:52 PM.
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote