View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Firefox 3 and Extensions You can't live without

Well after trying to use a computer that did not have Firefox installed on, I've been reminded of how dependent I've become on having Firefox.

In fact, nowadays even Firefox is not enough, must have Firefox 3 Goodness!

I've only been using it since Beta5, but the changes are so great that I can't really go back. And while all my extensions don't work with it, most of the important ones do. and as such feel a little naked when I dont find them on a machine.

So what I want to ask you all is how many of you are running Firefox 3, and what extensions could you not live without.

My personal list is as follows -

Adblock Plus (Couldn't live without it)

Better Gmail (Nice compilation of the Greasemonkey scripts)

Better YouTube (I Admit, I Admit, I'm Addicted)

Bookmark Duplicate Detector (With 3000+ bookmarks, Its a necessity)

British English Dictionary (The only reason, most of my posts are legible )

Download Statusbar

Download Helper (Easy way to grab a clip for offline viewing)

FasterFox

FlagFox (Nice and easy way to see the I.P of the website, and which country it's located in)

FlashGot (Great way to manage multiple downloads, especially with FlashGet)

Foxmarks Bookmarks Synchronizer (God, this is a great way to sync bookmarks across multiple machines and have a online backup. Plus you can acceess all of them from the website as well so, if you just need one specific link from you home browser at work, just log in and grab it)

Google Browser Sync (the same, but also syncs passwords, cookies, tabs, etc. Only problem, can't access them directly without installing it on a machine)

I.E. Tab (No need to launch I.E. Enough Said )

Image Zoom (for those really annoying pages where you just need the image to able a little bigger to make sense of it)

Password Exporter (So that my 250 page login can be backed up securely)

PDF Download (Oh Firefox, why dont you have this built in!)

Piclens (Nice way to browse pictures on supported sites)

Session Manager

Toggle Word Wrap (saves having to open notepad to read that annoying page)

User agent Switcher

And those are the ones that just work in FF3
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote