View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #14
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
from an amzaon forum
"This has a list of supported CSS properties
-->http://kindleformatting.com/book/fil...leHTMLtags.pdf

I know the list is not complete because it does not list margin-bottom and margin-left, which I have used. I don't think kindle supports margin-right and margin-top. "
end quote

centering stuff works fine, thanks, except that any book that I have converted once already has its own saved preferences, so adding extra css to default preferences does not get picked up - I have to keep adding it manually.

unless there's a way to wipe all those saved individual conversion preferences, most of which were set when i did'nt know what I should be doing!

update - google knew how:
"In any event, you can erase the saved conversion settings for books by selecting the books in question, opening 'edit metadata in bulk' (the E key if more than one book is selected), choosing 'remove stored conversion settings for selected books', and pressing OK."

Last edited by cybmole; 01-16-2011 at 02:23 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote