View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Breaking up an Epub that contains multiple books

please (if possible)

I recently downloaded a PDF file that contains 10 books in a series. It's 11MB in size. I used Calibre and converted it to Epub.

I don't know if this is possible but what I would like to do is separate the books form each other. So instead of having one long file, I will have all the books separately. I haven't even tried to load it on my Kobo yet, I think a file that big might kill it

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote