View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #5
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacWolf View Post
I'm running 64bit Windows 7. I even tried running the app in "compatibility mode", still no luck.
First off, Sigil is developed on Win7 x64, so if there's any platform on which it will run without any problems, it's that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacWolf View Post
I also reloaded the latest C++ distributable from Microsoft, and still the same thing.
Sigil installs the C++ redistributable as part of the installation process. But you say you can run Sigil without problems, but the error shows up when you try to load an epub document?

Sounds like a problem with the ZipArchive.dll... Something very weird is going on on your system.

Go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features and list all the redistributables installed. They are all in this form: "Microsoft Visual C++ 200x Redistributable - <version string>". Post them all here.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote