View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:23 AM   #341
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Nick - thx, and yeah there really is nothing more to it than what I said above - a loser with a dreadful aggressive attitude who couldn't figure out how to click on a checkbox on this plugin and went on a series of attacks about it rather than just ask for help. He got in a huff as his progressively worse posts got deleted by the admins and then left MobileRead AFAIK. Given what he posted at the time I am 99.99% sure it is the same person trying to stir crap up elsewhere.

As I said above, if anyone catches a sniff of nonsense posts around the web like JSWolf was kind enough to bring to my attention, then please just report those posts to the admins of that forum yourselves and request that the user be banned for slander. By all means if necessary point them towards the posts above for the background or maybe even contact PDurrant as the MobileRead admin who dealt with this nonsense a few weeks ago. Getting their IP banned from those sites and hopefully even someone that stupid will realise that they are only hurting themselves by continuing on with it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote