View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:15 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Works for me and the ~ 30,000 people that have downloaded the dmg for 0.9.3 so far. http://code.google.com/p/calibre-ebook/downloads/list

And the calibre dmg has been signed since version 0.8.61 which was released in July. I happen to know that since I had the unmitigated pleasure of paying Apple for the privilege of developing signed applications for their OS.

So if you're having trouble with the dmg, I suggest you investigate your machine for the cause.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote