View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 05:36 AM   #1
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
Question Why is a picture always changed during CBR file conversion?

I did a CBR --> EPUB conversion and noticed blurred pictures when viewing.
Whatever I did with calibre settings, the pictures where always converted into 527 x 754 pixels (originals are about 1423 x 2033).

I used the following (mostly default) predefined values:
Preferences > Conversion > Input Options > Comic Input: default values
Preferences > Conversion > Common Options > Page Setup > Input Profile: Default Input profile
Preferences > Conversion > Common Options > Page Setup > Output Profile: Default Output profile
Preferences > Conversion > Output options > EPUB output: Preserve cover aspect ratio
(Not mentioned settings are not changed)

I did a single file conversion with:
convert books > convert individually, accepted all default values via Ok.

Not happy with the result, I tried:
convert books > convert individually, Comic input: disable comic processing
Same result

How can I make calibre refrain from converting the pictures?
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote