View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:08 AM   #176
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
You can only authorize the device via desktop ADE. Even after that, you can't download books directly, but have to process the ACSM file on desktop ADE and then transfer it to the Kobo via ADE.
Oh, bad news then. I'm running Linux so I have a version of ADE, but it can't detect my reader. Yesterday, I also gave a try to Kobo desktop (through wine), it got the new version but it's stuck trying to load contents and once again the reader is not detected. I'll wait to see if the books can be downloaded in a couple of weeks, once the servers will be done with the new firmware.
I guess that's one more reader I won't be able to use to rent library books

I'll stop here with the off topic
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote