View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #48
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
@Iņigo

No problem at all.

Oh, I forgot to answer about shortcut for enter. You can move cursor all the way up and then press fw_press. I agree that Home would be better, but I think this is good enough (lazy to change ).

Edit: The following is fixed in Librerator R2, and therefore obsolete.
Spoiler:
And here is the fix for not working left pg_fwd/pg_bck in crereader. Edit crereader.lua and add the red lines:

Code:
	self.commands:add(KEY_LPGBCK, nil, nil, nil, -- hiden from help screen - only usable on K4NT
		function(self)
			if G_ScreenKB_pressed then
				G_ScreenKB_pressed = false
				local bm = nil
				bm = self:prevBookMarkedPage()
				if bm then self:goto(bm.page, true, "xpointer") end
				return
			end
			self:goto(self:prevView(), true, "page")
		end
	)
	self.commands:add(KEY_LPGFWD, nil, nil, nil, -- hiden from help screen - only usable on K4NT
		function(self)
			if G_ScreenKB_pressed then
				G_ScreenKB_pressed = false
				local bm = nil
				bm = self:nextBookMarkedPage()
				if bm then self:goto(bm.page, true, "xpointer") end
				return
			end
			self:goto(self:nextView(), true, "page")
		end
	)

Last edited by Kai771; 01-15-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote