View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
sleep or power off: which is more battery friendly?

From the discussion in a couple of threads I got the impression that the general consensus is that putting the reader to sleep is preferable to powering off. As a newbie, I was assuming the opposite was true: can anyone please confirm that keeping the device always on sleep depletes power less than a power off?

/I though about asking the question in one of the threads I mentioned, but perhaps a new thread may help other newbies when they search.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote