View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJSawyer View Post
Oh, I see. Kobo fell back on some other font when there was no actual default font. Hmm. Yes, they did change a lot of the internal fonts recently. My vague recollection was that the fallback default font used to be plain old Times New Roman, which should be on your computer, and so you should be able to add it into your Kobo (drag the .ttf files for it into a folder named \fonts -- creating that folder if it doesn't already exist).
I kind of liked the Rockwell font. The one I had to install is not the same as the one that was there before. So, I find the the Kobo Developed font lacking in someways. Can not really say what it is I find so annoying about it except it feels and looks wrong.

Any way thats just my 2cents on the fonts.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote