View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 10:08 AM   #236
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Great Plugin

kiwidude,

Thanks for "Find Duplicates". It's a great plugin ... many useful features and easy for a novice to use.

I have over 600 books in Calibre. Yesterday, after loading some books, I noticed that my book-count and title-count were different. I sorted by title and after a long and tedious search, I discovered that 3 of the books I had just added were duplicate titles with different authors. Never had a duplicate before ... then 3 in one day! (Last Man Standing, Relentless, Split Second).

Did some searching on MobileRead and learned about your MANY Calibre plugins. Sincere thanks for all your time and effort.

Marty
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote