View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
One other point - if the option did work, it'd have to edit books not bought at Amazon, since it's only books bought from Amazon that have this issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I am confused what your "One other point" is, we change options to suit what we do in calibre all of time.
I rarely change the options in Calibre, largely because I don't need to.

I was hoping that it would be simple to create a GUI plugin that would swap the first & last names in the author field when editing metadata.

It's not a big deal, I can copy/paste them the right way around.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote