View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_steve View Post
Hey all,
I'm having issues with 4-5 books that i simply cannot get the cover i have specified to stick when it is transferred to my PRS-650.
I seem to remember an option for embedding the cover into the epub as the first page was an option in calibre (or im going mad), but i can't seem to find this anymore.

Can anyone shed any light on how to do this?
The PRS-650 seems to be picking up the first page of these books and using that as the thumbnail/cover instead of what i have specified.

Metadata is updated in epub when using send to device I am not sure if cover is included in that.
The option you are talking about comes when you convert to epub. Maybe enabling that option in preferences would update your cover in send to device as well.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote