View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post

Aren't you the one that always has problems with Amazon Kindle for PC also?
only sometimes! ( and lots of people have problemes with Kindle for PC - see amaon & mobileread forums! ) - I don't think that is related.

maybe your google chrome has not auto-updated - the new version show 3 horizontal lines where the wrench icon used to be.

calibre downloads fine if I use a download manager or use IE9 , I reckon chrome has glitch as per the quoted google groups threads, copied below.

checking mu version number I seem to be opted into chrome beta channel - I will go figure how to get out of that &back on to stable channel - I don't recall ever voting for beta!

Why are my downloaded files being deleted?
8 posts by 6 authors in Google Chrome Forum
https://productforums.google.com/for...me/6IwR00T_Y8I

AND
https://productforums.google.com/for...me/VV74g2LVIPM
Downloads being instantly deleted
1 post by 1 author in Google Chrome Forum
Categories: Report an Issue and Get Troubleshooting HelpWindows

Can someone help please?
Since Google Chrome updated to version 22, I cannot now download ANYTHING without it being "removed" the instant it is done.
Anyone else having this problem?
Anyone got a solution?

Last edited by cybmole; 09-29-2012 at 07:48 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote