View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 12:42 AM   #32
artificial
Groupie
artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kobo eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by marnom View Post
I think that wouldn't be any problem to keep it in a large purse, it is padded enough to accept hits from other objects.
I second that. It's definitely got enough padding to protect your kobo inside a purse/bag. That was my main reason for buying a case, and it does a good job of protecting the unit when carrying it around in my bag.

Quote:
As for dropping it at 2 feet high, I wouldn't test it myself; I don't trust enough that case, nor I wouldn't trust any other case anyway, to make the test.
Totally! It's imitation leather, not shock resistant armour!

Quote:
Plus, it is now easy to slip on the case a clip light to read in the dark.
That was my main reason for buying a "book-cover-style" case instead of a sleeve. Previously I was clipping my light to the Kobo itself, but the weight distribution is much better with the light attached to the case.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote