View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
Issue #1:
I'm totally willing to accept that I'm just not setting something up correctly, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to set up CC with Calibre's content server to download books to a folder structure that is like this
...~~~...
Am I putting the template in the wrong place or am I trying to do something impossible?
I'm afraid you are trying to do something impossible.

I may be wrong, but I'm relatively sure that there is no Save template for the Content server. Any app or browser will simply download the file to wherever you tell it to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
Issue #2:
Given my setup in issue #1, I am able to use Calibre to send books to my Android phone when it is connected as a wireless device. That works awesome, except that I want to use my micro SD card and the Calibre option "Send to storage card A" is grayed out. It works fine when I connect via the USB cable.
The option of where to send the books is within Calibre Companion. While in the App if you go to Preferences (3 dots) - Settings - Book formats and folders it allows you to specify exactly where a given book format will be placed. The Calibre Companion FAQ has a section on how to designate where books will be placed on your device. At the end of the section there is a description of how to point to the SD card.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-25-2013 at 10:21 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote