View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:17 AM   #44
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
The Kindle Paperwhite cover is hands-down the best cover I've ever had. Since it's identical to the Kindle Basic Kindle cover, without the magnetic clasp, I obviously see that clasp as a major improvement. I no long have to hunt for the damned little black button on the black case and know I've found it with the green light comes on. Now, it's just like opening a book and reading.

Oh, mine's black. I've never cared much for pretty on book covers.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote