View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #163
juhana
juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks for your example twobob! Now I got it working also. (For some weird reason I had used the wrong parameter -r instead of -f)

I got rid of the adressbar by switching it of from the settings menu before launching in fullscreen.

Now I should be able to make my own version of
http://www.mpetroff.net/archives/201...ather-display/

in html/javascript without any back-end server stuff.
juhana is offline   Reply With Quote