View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #1566
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Literature Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Out of the authors most read by fans of Jim Butcher on Literature Map, how many have you read?

I believe there are 47 listed - I've read something from only 13, with 6 more planned this year. My top five so far from that list are Karen Chance, Kim Harrison, Ilona Andrews, Seanan McGuire and Patrick Rothfuss.
Thanks for the link, I remember seeing it a long time ago, but forgot about it and haven't ever been back.

How about Patricia Briggs?

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote