View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #23
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
The PDF comes pre-OCR'd from 1DollarScan.

What I found when I used Adobe Acrobat Pro to save it as html is that it didn't make a distinction between line breaks and paragraph breaks, so the formatting is horrible, even though the OCR is pretty good.

Will ClearScan or FineReader distinguish between them so I can get rid of extraneous <br/> and not have the document be one big paragraph?
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote