View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
ORIGINAL_EPUB not being generated desipte save_original_format = True

To clean up some Nook ePubs for loading on my Kobo Glo I'm doing these conversions:

* ePub to Mobi (which removes some formatting that the Kobo doesn't like)

* Mobi to ePub (which puts it back into ePub format)

Yesterday when I did this, I ended up with three files: EPUB, ORIGINAL_EPUB, MOBI

But today, doing the same thing only results in EPUB and MOBI.

I didn't touch the Tweak settings, and I've confirmed that I've got this setting: "save_original_format = True"

The conversion IS happening; the EPUB file in the folder for this book has a later timestamp than the MOBI file, but the original is gone.

I'm using Calibre 0.9.9 on Windows XP.

Help, please!

Last edited by RobertJSawyer; 12-12-2012 at 04:18 PM.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote