Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #75
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Dammit. I *knew* I had no willpower, yet still I made the mistake of stopping in to the Coles at West End Mall here in Hellifax. Oh, well. At least I have the GST (and a couple of other credits) coming in January, so this black 16GB Arc'll be paid off relatively soon.

Now to check the manual to see what color light indicates it's full up on charge. :P
Yeah if my wife hadn't bought it for me first, I would have broken down and gotten it the first time I was in Chapters. I've been loving my Arc for almost 2 weeks now.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote