View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #30
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Because assuming that it'll be in the store account "forever" is very foolish. It won't be. If you want to keep something, keep it in a storage location that's under your direct control.
But I have my converted copy, and a backup of the converted copy. I'm just not seeing the point of also having the original downloaded version on my computer, if it was sold by one of the major bookstores.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote