View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
Anyone else love LRF?

I'm just wondering if anyone else still loves the LRF format and wishes that ebooks could still be purchased in that format.

When it comes to hard copy books I really don't like the text to be fully justified, but for some reason my preference changes completely when reading my ereader. And, I know it's rather unpopular, but I still prefer the pagination in LRF to Epub. Thank goodness my Sony readers still support the format because I now convert everything to LRF in Calibre and don't read anything in Epub anymore.

So, anyone else feel the same or am I really crazy?
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote