Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 09:47 AM   #36
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I'm working on an avatar submission for you. But meanwhile, I can write you a script that will randomly serve up one of the avatars in a list, if you like.
oooh an avatar from nekokami !! yay !! i can't wait ! AND a script !! yay !! i love scripts... in which case i will have to add the credit line to the actual avatar like slayda suggested. unless you can also change my signature with the script ? or some other text displayed in my profile ? should i put all the avatars all together in a directory online somewhere ? can i dynamically add more avatars without modifying the script ? what language will you write it in ? will you show it to me, so i can try to figure out how it works ?

(me jumping up and down, this is all too much excitement)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote