View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #83
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Actually, this sounds good for library expense management. Since books are more popular when they first come out (or are mentioned by Oprah, etc), the library could order a ton of books (I assume these 26 use books are pretty cheap) and then just extend the license on a few, once the demand dies down.

I was 45 out of 45 on the waitlist for The Chicago Way. I am currently #3. Good thing we weren't under the new system!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote