View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #10
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
I take it that many if not most threads here have somewhat humorous topic lines and if I told you what you could do with your comment, I'd go on another unscheduled vacation. My posting style isn't going to change, so I suggest you use the "ignore user" option in your control panel. The paucity of your education of major US government institutions and antique English vernacular is not my problem.
You are a very touchy person. Which is not a reason to ignore you. Unless you insist on telling me what to do with my comment.
But you have a point, it *was* posted ind the lounge and not in the news forum, something I overlooked. My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
I didn't get it either, and I live in the US! However, I've gotten used to not having a clue what content links posted here may have, so it really doesn't bother me.

On topic - is it clearer why the misprint wasn't spotted earlier?
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote