View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 01:30 PM   #44
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireproof View Post
What does "pack" mean? I'm guessing that $350 + ($yearly subscription) is what they mean, but without details it's sort of a meaningless price. If the barebones device and a charger can be had for $350 why not just say so?

As far as the formats go, I'm happy to see they support some open formats and a major, fairly accessible DRM format.
Could you explain what you mean by a "yearly subscription"? Subscription for what?

I'm pretty certain that they simply mean that they'll sell the old CyBook in the same way they sold the old one, as a number of different "packages" with or without leather cover, spare charger, memory card, or whatever.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote