View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 05:34 AM   #207
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
I enjoyed 30 Days of Night immensely, along with Let the Right One In, they were two of my favorite films over the last few years. Strangely enough, I didn't like the comics at all (not a big comic fan to start with) and I thought the novel spinoff was terrible.

And to your other point, it all depends on what type of writer the original poster is. For a lot of writers that is all they'll need and no more than a page at most. Some don't even have that before they start writing (Stephen King, I'm looking at you)
Oh dear lord, they so slaughtered "Let the right one in" in movieformat. John Ajvide Lindqvists book is so much better. But I think his latest book is the best one yet. afaik it's not translated to english yet though.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote