View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #135
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
I could see myself being like Illyria and not wanting to use the light during the day in good daylight. However, isn't the light down at it's very lowest setting on the Paperwhite so dim that you can't see it, or is it a case that while it has a better resolution than older Kindles, with the light that low, the screen seems a little duller?
Yes, in daylight, the light on its lowest setting is completely invisible. But on level 10, which is the setting I normally use, even in daylight the light makes a drastic improvement to the appearance of the screen - it significantly increases the contrast.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote