View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:50 AM   #73
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Also if you find a font that you like, you'd have to run the subsetter each time you create a new book to make sure that all characters are included in the subset font.
I don't intend to use embedded fonts/subsetting on a regular basis...that's what user selection is for on the device; I'll let them choose which font THEY like best. The only time I would need an embedded font is if the specific font itself adds to the story of that specific book...HP for example. If a customer wants to pay for a different font in their header, who am I to tell them "no"... Being a professional [cough,cough] I would want to provide the best (smallest/cleanest) product I can - I would just like a tool that makes that easier!

Thanks for the suggestion though!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote