View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #68
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
We have quite a number of Agatha Christie books here in paper back (old now and well worn now) - and a few of those have ghastly covers that really do put me off while reading them, I tend to always put them face-down when I leave them. I love the books, just can't stand the covers - if it was an unknown author they would never have been bought.
I think we need a picture!
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote