View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:46 AM   #663
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
That looks good! I prefer them with a harder cooked egg rather than a runny one though. This is the first time I've seen reference to 'groundnut oil.' I realize it's what in the US is called peanut oil, but I've never seen it called that in a recipe before. When I make Scotch Eggs, I have to make the sausage meat first as I can't get it in the stupidmarkets here.

But I went out and bought a bag of 'Fuji' apples, Japan's best variety, some cinnamon sticks, a bag of sugar, and a bag of potatoes. I already have the 'groundnut oil!'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote