View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #8
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
(Note that Apple has both on the iPad but Apple isn't a major bookstore player IMO.)
I agree! I know absolutely NO ONE who uses the iBookstore. NO ONE. I know loads who have an iPhone, and iPad, and a Kindle though. The only reason why iBooks is more popular is the fact there's the annoying message asking if you want it the first time you load a new iOS update.

The iPhone/iPad is great for magazine reading, but not for reading a 300+ page book.

But great to see Amazon is playing nicely with everyone.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote