View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 10:50 AM   #33
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThR View Post
Sorry.

Plugin V.1.0.3

calibre, version 0.7.47
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>ValueError</b>:time data 'Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:02:00 GMT' does not match format '%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S GMT'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Thorsten\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins \Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List.zip\ManageSonyX50BookList.py", line 112, in setSonyBookList
File "C:\Users\Thorsten\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins \Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List.zip\ManageSonyX50BookList.py", line 123, in chooseProfile
File "C:\Users\Thorsten\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins \Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List.zip\ManageSonyX50BookList.py", line 135, in handleSetBookList
File "C:\Users\Thorsten\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins \Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List.zip\ManageSonyX50BookList.py", line 139, in handleCache
File "C:\Users\Thorsten\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins \Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List.zip\ManageSonyX50BookList.py", line 435, in build
File "C:\Users\Thorsten\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins \Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List.zip\ManageSonyX50BookList.py", line 453, in buildBookList
File "_strptime.py", line 454, in _strptime_time
File "_strptime.py", line 325, in _strptime
ValueError: time data 'Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:02:00 GMT' does not match format '%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S GMT'

*ADD - after a downgrade to 1.0.2, everything works fine again.
Thanks for sticking it out ThR! Maybe I'll get this working smoothly soon...

The problem you're seeing now is a result of some new code I added in 1.0.3 to fix up a date sorting problem I found when testing the last set of changes I made. So that's why 1.0.2 still works for you (but the date sorting will be wonky in that version).

Thanks to some help from kovidgoyal, I've got an update that should fix things up for you. Can I ask you to give the attached plugin a try and verify if that is the case or not? I won't post an official update until I can be sure it's working.

Thanks again for all your help!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ManageSonyX50BookList_plugin.zip (11.3 KB, 321 views)
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote