View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
The Best of the Best 2012

"Williamsburg Regional Library is once again pleased to present the best of all the best-of-the-year lists." They compiled 175 "best of" lists into one huge Excel spread sheet. I'm fascinated by the position of books I've read (Redshirts is #12 on the Speculative Fiction list, TheWitness is number one on the romance list).

I'm also fascinated by how many books are high on the list that I've never even heard of.

ETA: the list as the link posted is only the first edition, compiling only 66 such lists. I guess they'll update the file and the blog post as they do more.

Last edited by BeccaPrice; 03-03-2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: correction
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote