View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #36
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Cool Experimental version

So...

I'm attaching an experimental version of the application here. Note that it must be manually installed (no installer) by following the steps in the HOWTO.txt.

As said, this is experimental and still contains a few glitches. For example, the UI is not always completely in sync with the current state (especially if you modify it; you'll see what I mean when you use it), but all actual functionality should be working. Most changes require a framework restart anyway, so this is not a terribly big issue IMO.

Interestingly enough, I also found that some fonts simply turn up "blank" at some font sizes; I don't know what causes this.

Other than that, please report back about any observations, bug reports, or general feedback.

Update: attachment removed. Please use v1.0 a few posts down.

Last edited by ixtab; 03-01-2012 at 06:36 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote