Thread: Sony or iRiver?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:20 AM   #61
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
I live in Dubai, Mac.

Yeah, I guess buying online might be an option. But in that case, I'm definitely not going for the iTears. Possibly Sony 600, maybe 505 if I can find it somewhere (it might be old, but everyone seems to love it).

I've also read some good things about the BeBook Neo, and the Nook. I like the fact that the Neo can read both ePub and Mobi. That's certainly helpful. Any one have any thoughts on these? And what the hell is a 'WACOM' touchscreen, and why is it better than a normal touchscreen?

The problem is, there are so many readers but no one reader that can do it all. Annoying! If only the Kindle store was available in this region; I'd kill the issue and just buy one.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote