View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #6
thrawn_aj
quantum mechanic
thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook1, Samsung Transform, Nook2
Oh, that's sweet - just tried it! The book information thing is quite useful for me (and not just for adding to favs or desktop), but because it has the book summary on there too - and I spend a lot of time on putting detailed synopses/lists of stories in anthologies into the book metadata. Having it at my fingertips like this is awesome! Besides, I (used to, since I don't do paper books so much anymore) have this weird habit of looking at the back cover every once in a while to read the summary while reading the book (especially to try to figure out where the author's going with something or to try to guess some stuff). Time to resurrect some weird habits I see .

How you managed to pinpoint that tap zone is beyond me - it's soo tiny .
The page numbers are a trifle ... strange, eh? Pg. 157 of 35633 seems rather extreme for a normal sized paperback .

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
And I agree that a "hands rubbing in joy and anticipation of cluttering my phone screen with book covers" is needed here!
(This -> will have to suffice ). I cleared up a whole screen on the phone for this purpose .
thrawn_aj is offline   Reply With Quote