View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 11:06 PM   #24
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
I bought a REAL leather case with a magnet in the cover to turn my Nook HD+ on and off for $12.

I bought a two-piece protective case for my phone for $4 (I like Otterbox, but they didn't make one for my phone).

So, pay what, $150 for this thing, then sell it on ebay for $20. Still a waste of money.
I'm not clear on why you wouldn't pay for an eink screen as much as you would for leather, and I don't see why you would expect it to cost $150. Pocketbook sells e-readers for less than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
This eInk case looks like metal. If so I wouldn't want a metal case rubbing against the glass front of my phone. I bet it would eventually scratch the hell out of even gorilla glass!
This could be solved by coating the metal.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote