View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 04:14 PM   #585
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
You should still be able to get at your old account, though the sign in is different since it happens at a different page.

Your best bet -- contact their customer service. I've found them consistently responsive and helpful. And I've never had a long phone wait, either. One thing they might let you do is link your old account to your Amazon account -- that's how I moved a huge number of my old books over to align with the Amazon account. Didn't solve it for my other, Canadian, account, but I simply killed that one and then can log in to it on the old login page.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote