View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:12 AM   #581
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Now I'm listening to Split Second by David Baldacci also narrated by Scott Brick this is the first in the King and Maxwell series. I'm over half way through and really enjoying it the characters are good and the action fast. King reminds me a lot of John Corey(DeMille) which is a good thing in my book I started listening to this because the TV series based on the books starts this month on TNT.
Now finished Split Second and while I enjoyed the characters and the early action I thought the ending was way way OTT. I've put the 2nd in the series in the TBL to pile hopefully the plotting is a little less out there.

Sean King reminded my so much of John Corey that I've gone back to Demille for my next listen and have loaded up Wildfire for a listen.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote