View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #10
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by book64 View Post
So are you deleting the long tags that adding a book to calibre finds then?
When I get new books, the first thing I do is select the new ones, do a "right click" and batch edit. Then I click the button to remove all series information and tags.

That way the fields are empty when I go through and put my own info in. I do series information in the book title, so don't use the Series features of Calibre. I find it easier to do it in the title. Just suits me better.

I don't like my books sorted in more than one Collection, and I don't usually agree with what the author/publisher provides. Just easier to strip them all out and only use my own.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote