View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:48 PM   #110
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Tugger, you're saying you clicked "publish," and it is still in draft? Do you have all the required account information entered? I mean, I know that sounds like a stupid question, but...

Hitch
I've published several times before and I did exactly the same this time. I put all the information in and on the last screen I went ahead and told it to publish. After it went to Draft I went in again and published a second time. I just went in a third time and yet again pressed "Save and Publish". It is back to "In Review" yet again.

I think a human sees it doesn't look like a real book and interferes.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote