View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 05:35 AM   #108
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
I am still unable to find out if KDP really does automatically fix uploaded files in the same way. I uploaded my test book and it just sits there in my bookshelf flagged as Draft, so I can't buy it. I tried emailing them but received no reply.

Has anyone here got a book that goes to the wrong start position when they view it on a Kindle 3 (that has been upgraded to KF8), that is available for purchase very cheaply? If so I could buy it and find the answer. An expert could then compare the book that was submitted to the book that was purchased and check exactly what KDP are doing.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote