View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 03:43 AM   #93
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubermensch View Post
It seems like most people in this thread are Android fanboys, therefore I do expect to be flamed hard. It's fine, but I just wanted to state my opinion.
You reckon?

I speak for myself here, but I like Apple products. Easy to use, looks good and thus we have a lot of it in our home. Three iPhones, 2 iPod touches, 2 iPad's and one Macbook. I am also buying a Macbook Air within six months to replace my older Dell netbook.

Conversely, my middle daughter loves her Samsung SII.

I might love the kit but I do not like the company and the game they are currently playing with patents and litigation. The only winner out of this is Apple with the monetary compensation and market dominance they gain. The customer is denied choice, the market becomes uncompetitive and the real loser will be all of us.

Good kit yes. Apple's ethics? Hmmm....