View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 01:09 AM   #10
Orochi
Connoisseur
Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo, Ipod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganJoan View Post
.....loading Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on there so I can keep reading it while I do my laundry! Now I am completely paranoid about it being super fragile though, so I'm going to invest in a cover.
First, "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" is an excellent book. I just finished it.

As far as the Kobo being fragile, I think you just had a bit of bad luck. I have dropped mine a couple times, once between the bed and night table, where it rattled around and got wedged in. It still works fine with no troubles and my wife had hers fall out of her bag onto the pavement as she got off the bus, it landed face down and she only ended up with a tiny scratch in the plastic, that you can barely see.

A cover is a great idea, but we still haven't found ones we like, but don't be too paranoid. Enjoy your reading!!!
Orochi is offline   Reply With Quote