View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I don't know who these librarians are, but they did a poor job reviewing the readers. There was no depth to this piece. it just feels like fluff. I know I disagree woth them, but come on now, they don't get it. I don't think they've spend enough time with any of these readers to be able to give a truly accurate review one way or the other. Let's get the guy who hosted this piece to carry around two huge hard covers and then tell me he doesn't want a reader.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote